Each day, we bring innovation to the global product labeling, security and specialty packaging marketplace. That innovation results in not only the industry’s most cost-effective packaging and labeling solutions, but also premium decoration that enhances your brand’s shelf appeal far beyond that of your competitors. We are:
- A preferred partner to many of the world’s most trusted brands
- Capable of producing 30 billion labels/specialty packaging units annually for a global customer base
- A team of 350 dedicated employees driven by quality and on-time delivery
Lux Global Label is the labeling, security and specialty packaging partner of choice for some of the world’s most respected companies specializing in but not limited to:
- Health and beauty products
Our state-of-the-art production and distribution facilities, located throughout the world, provide distribution advantages with consummate attention to design, quality and innovation that helps customers compete across all geographies. We:
- Are based in the U.S., with our headquarters and largest production facility located in Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania
- Operate a production facility in Puerto Rico, located in the heart of the world’s preeminent pharmaceutical manufacturing center of excellence
- Operate a production facility in Singapore to service increasing demand from the growing Asia-Pacific market
- Have additional on-the-ground operations and distribution facilities throughout the world.
Everything we do is guided by our desire to help premier brands throughout the world achieve their goals. Our success comes from your success.
Legacy and Ownership
Inheriting a century-old legacy from predecessor National Label, Lux Global Label was formed in 2017 to reflect our global operations and reach.
Lux Global Label is owned by Cleveland, Ohio-based private equity firm Resilience Capital Partners, in partnership with The Kennedy Group.
Resilience Capital Partners does not just finance, it operates, and has an excellent track record of making long-term investments and hands-on operational improvements. The Kennedy Group, a family-owned printing and packaging business founded in 1974, is a co-investor, and is renowned for its deep industry experience, operational innovation and expertise.
Commitment to Sustainability
Continuing a century-old commitment to operating with respect for our employees, customers and communities, we strive to be a concerned corporate citizen in all aspects of our operations, and in particular seek to manufacture sustainable products with low environmental impact.