Current Job Openings
Account Manager-Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a talented, energetic, and driven team player to support our largest CPG (consumer goods packaging) customer both internally and externally. Based in our manufacturing facility in the Philadelphia area you will be this person and will be responsible for bringing all stakeholders together to deliver results. You will be a part of a dynamic team where people are empowered to take ownership and responsibility to deliver results. We have a strong passion for meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations day in and day out.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships internally and externally
- Collaborate and align with all departments within our company in order to manufacture our products on time for the customer. Internal departments include art, planning, production, shipping, and quality.
- Build strong relationships with customers and be their champion within our company
- Process all customer orders and communicate delivery information.
- Prepare daily shipping, inventory level reports for customer
- Lead all new customer product launches
- Handle customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skill Set Needed to Succeed:
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience preferred
- CAD Software experience (preferably AutoCAD)
- Experience working with Illustrator
- Printed products QA testing and procedures
Education and Training:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service-account management with a packaging manufacturer or with a CPG company that purchases packaging
- Knowledge of packaging- shrink sleeves, flexible packaging, or labels
- Ability to work in an extremely high paced, multi-faceted environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Negotiation skills
- Patience, compassion, and empathy
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Time management skills
- Readiness to learn
- Fast learner
- Skilled in MS Office and ERP systems
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.