Current Job Openings
Outside Sales Representative
The primary focus of this role is generating new sales, retaining our current base of customers, as well as sourcing for and identifying new customers. Our Outside Sales Representatives differentiate LUX from the competition be executing our value proposition, being a value-add resource for the customer, creating a deeper sense of intimacy and subsequently acting as the voice of the customer to LUX.
- Meet or exceed all sales targets and goals with an ability to open doors and close deals.
- Focused determination to identify new target opportunities and develop well-defined plan to obtain new business over the course of a long sales cycles.
- Align our values and capabilities with customer’s business using your knowledge of their brand.
- Develop strong, long-term, trusting relationships with all key stakeholders throughout the customer’s organization.
- Ensure all accounts remain updated with product information, company policies/procedures, marketing programs and sales tools.
- Collaborate with internal resources (purchasing, customer service/account managers, operations, R&D, estimating, accounting, etc.) to share information, coordinate sales and ensure end-to-end customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a solid base of product, technology, industry and competitive knowledge in order to provide appropriate solutions.
- Using provided technology, develop and manage sales funnel to analyze and track activity and provide accurate forecasts of opportunities. Maintain up-to-date customer records relative to all account activity.
- Gather market feedback relative to competitive landscape, customer trends, products, customer forecasts, etc. and share the information with Manager and the Marketing team.
- Travel to attend meetings, trade shows, vendor sites, etc. as needed.
- Complete all administrative tasks on time: expense reports, mileage logs, CRM updates, etc.
- Must have 3-5 years business to business sales experience in the label, shrink sleeve or packaging industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Package Engineering or industry related field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic relationships within various levels of customer’s organization and to understand a customer’s complex set of business needs and their decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal/written/presentation), organization, follow-up and negotiation skills.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and handles all responsibilities with a strong sense of urgency; adjusts priorities based on business demands; relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion and tact.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Ability to be on the road all day visiting customers, with some overnight travel.
- Ability to pick up and carry up to 25 lbs. for trade show set up, product samples, etc.
To apply, send your resume and salary requirements to:. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required for those offered a job.