Current Job Openings
Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician; Lafayette Hill, PA
We are expanding our Maintenance team and are hiring two Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technicians.
This is an early-mid career level role so we do need someone with prior experience as noted below.
The Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician safely and independently performs preventive, routine and reactive maintenance tasks to optimize availability of production equipment. Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment, PLCs, vision systems and computer-controlled devices.
- Responsible to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all production and auxiliary production equipment
- Perform predictive, preventative, corrective and routine maintenance on production equipment
- Repair, assemble and install electrical, electronic, mechanical, fluid power systems
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
- Perform equipment preventive and predictive maintenance and participate fully in improvements to the preventive/predictive maintenance program.
- Maintain motor starters, variable frequency drives, and servo controls
- Diagnose, repair, and overhaul process systems with power transmission systems, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical devices.
- Work in a safe manner to ensure your safety and that of others are in accordance with OSHA and company policy; informs supervisor of any safety issues or hazards and follow Lock Out Tag Out Policies.
- Understand and practice all safety procedures and take a proactive role in plant safety and the safety of others.
- Document work activities using CMMS
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Available to work other hours and/or days based on business needs.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance is a must
- 5 years Industrial Electrical and Mechanical experience is preferred
- Prior experience with both electrical and mechanical systems is highly preferred
- Previous electrical/electronic troubleshooting and repair skills required.
- A comprehensive knowledge of computer systems, integration, and troubleshooting is required.
- Ability to diagnose and repair PLC-based manufacturing systems, plant electrical and back-up systems, and automated production machinery.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, equipment manuals, mechanical/electrical schematics, and other specifications to determine repair method for failed components.
- Should be detailed oriented, able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment under minimal supervision to complete tasks.
- Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements
- Possess values of ambition and engagement, with simplicity
Candidates should be within the greater Philadelphia area, commutable to our location in Lafayette Hill, PA; relocation assistance is not available. If you are in the process of moving to this area, please let us know when you apply so we can consider your application.
This is an early-mid career level role and salary is comparable for that experience. To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.