Current Job Openings
Material Handler (1st and 3rd shifts); Lafayette Hill, PA
Love working in a warehouse but prefer an organized, clean and climate-controlled work environment? We are looking for a reliable, safety-conscious, detail-oriented individual who can work both independently and as part of a team. Someone who can get the job done!
We have an immediate opening for two Material Handlers, one on first shift and one on third shift. When sending your resumes, please note which shift(s) you’d like to work.
- First shift: Mondays-Fridays 6:00am – 2:30pm, less 30 minutes for lunch
- Third shift: Sundays – Thursdays 10:00pm – 6:30am, less 30 minutes for lunch. Shift differential.
Training will occur during the day; length of training will depend on the individual, but estimate a month.
For the 3rd shift position, this is the only person in the warehouse during this shift so attendance is even more crucial for this role. This shift also includes some porter responsibilities: emptying trash from production floor and cutting cores.
Overall, regardless of shift, this role is responsible for performing the day to day activities involved with shipping, receiving, inventory control and overall general upkeep of the warehouse and its equipment, while following all safety procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Load and unload trucks using proper warehouse equipment; verify count and condition of goods received/loaded. Review documentation to verify shipment information and file necessary paperwork.
- Review Pull Slip Request and accurately pull materials, whether raw materials or finished goods
- Safely move materials in and out of the warehouse and to and from the production floor, using proper equipment. This could include: deliveries from vendors, finished goods, production supplies and raw materials.
- Perform weekly and monthly cycle counts as directed. Assist with annual physical inventory by scanning and validating inventory levels.
- Perform visual inspection of warehouse equipment prior to use. Properly shut down/charge/ and service equipment batteries and report any deficiencies to Supervisor
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment including a clean desk, keeping aisles free of dirt/debris and always following all safety rules, regulations and procedures as well as use of PPE if necessary.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior experience using Stand-up, Sit-down, and/or Turret forklifts and maintaining equipment batteries is a plus.
- Experience using hand held scanning and materials management systems is preferred.
- Basic reading/writing/math and computer skills.
- Able to lift 25-40 lb. packages consistently and safely; able to stand and/or walk for most of shift.
- Must be willing to work additional days/hours as needed.
- Is attentive to detail & accuracy, looks for improvements to work processes.
- Meets deadlines and responsibilities to help team meet goals, listens to others and values opinions, promotes a team atmosphere.
- Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, demonstrates support of company values.
- Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Adapts to change and adjusts to meet needs, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities as required
- Must be extremely safety conscious at all times.
To apply, send your resume and salary requirements to